So it's been like 4+ years since I've been on this site and that's absolutely insane.
In other news!
- I've applied for college recently and hopefully I get accepted at least one place. (FINGERS CROSSED SO TIGHT I CANT FEEL THEM ANYMORE)
- I have been forcibly dragged into the world that is DnD. So, yeah. I have to say it's quite an experience and that if you can find a group of people you won't kill after a few hours and an adventure path you won't get bored with after level 2 you'll have so much fun! I play with this great group of guys and we are so ridiculous our DM has had to leave the table just go rethink his life on multiple occasions. Anyways it's lots of fun and I've made some great friends through that.
- Speaking of things I've gotten completely addicted to, Planetside 2 and Smite are now notorious for losing me several hours of time I should be studying. I've gotten pretty good at Smite even though all I play is ranged characters. No, you guys don't understand, I try melee, I DIE. No if, ands or buts. No, seriously, I've tried it and I either get killed immediately or I suck. Anyways, Planetside is sick! The graphics are great and even though you wouldn't think it has any strategy besides 1v1v1 pushing there is so much strategy. Like we have strategy coming out the wazzoo. You can join squads with like 12 people or join a freaking Platoon and be in a giant group of over 50 people! It's insane and great and usually everyone is all for the team and I love it.
- I'm proud to say I still talk to middle school friends regularly. I realize the number has shrunk and the relationships aren't what they used to be, but it's nice to know there are people who have known you for this long and still like hanging out with you or can take the hits you throw because they know you don't mean them and I really love that. And them, they're great and I know they probably aren't even on DA anymore, but if you guys are, I still love guys.
- On a side note, yes I am still drawing dragons. I haven't posted much anywhere because I really like the direct feedback you get in real life more than on here where if feels like people just look at your work and don't understand how much effort or how much of yourself you put into are there. I'll try posting a little more if anyone still whatches this account and wants to see it. I think I've improved a lot although I do still show my old style. I do branch out a little more, but not a lot unless it's for a school project or I get the urg to draw things.To be honest I'm not drawing as much as I used to and that really saddens me because I used to love drawing but sometimes it feels like it's such a chore and I just want to find that spark again you know?
Anyways this is getting long so I'll wrap it up! I still love all you guys and look through all your deviations whenever I get the chance!
Silver signing off!!!