Hey guys! Yes, I am still alive here and am totally not a ghost of any kind. Anyways last day of 2013 so I thought I would list off the ten best and worst things that have happened this year along with my new year's resolution.
The ten best things:
1. I learned how to play MagicTG and am a beast at it now
2. I think I have like tripled the amount of IRL friends I have
3. I have finally got some of my drawings off of the ground and into the commissions airspace on Flight Rising
4. I got to go to Hawaii for the Pearl Harbor Day parade with my marching band (Woot! color guard!)
5. I had my sweet 16 with all guests in formal clothes at a laser tag place!
6. My cosplays are really getting out of the drawing phase and into the sewing phase
7. I got to go to my very first con at Otakon in Baltamore (that was one hell of a drive tho)
8. FINALLY got my permit!
9. Started playing Descent the boardgame at school with a bunch of dudes
10. I am now a main illustrator for a comic book that a bunch of my friends are making.
The ten worst/bad things:
1. My mother had to spend most of this year in another country for her job
2. My father and I got into more fights because of this
3. My best friend said some things about me behind my back and I still can't confront her about it
4. The original group of friends I had in middle school all seem to be drifting farther away
5. Because my best friend and I live in the same house now, there seems to be major tension between us
6. I am constantly having to deal with a negative party because they hang out with my friends all the time
7. I am still bitter about not getting a leadership position in marching band
8. I have slowly become more solitary and lazy at home for what seems like no reason
9. I am constantly trying to go do things but my family keeps shooting me down
10. The only person who I can seem to open up fully to is my Psychology teacher at school, not my friends
My new year's resolution is to be a more open and accepting person. I am going to strive towards being slower at getting furious with people. I want to hear people's opinions and not just my own. I want the hardest critiques on my work so that I may strive to be better. I won't gossip, lie, steal, or cheat in any kind of way because I want to help people but I have to first help myself, don't you think?
Here comes the meme......
The rules :
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions that people you tag will answer.
4. Choose 10 people + put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them that they have been TAGGED!
6. Not something silly like: 'you are tagged if you read this.'
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. Can't say, no tags.
10. Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry.
Ten things about me:
1. I am a total cat person, but I love dogs too
2. I absolutely hate the "gingers have no souls" remark
3. I can totally get behind a good cup of tea, but coffee? No way!
4. I usually won't cook or make anything for myself untill dinner
5. I am a extremely picky eater (I am working on it)
6. I can usually learn any card game and then crush you at it within an hour (unless it's slap jack, I suck at that)
7. I absolutely trust you with my life if you are my friend, but one back stab and you might never get it back.
8. I have an unrequited love of dragons, never insult it
9. I love reptiles and want my own snake extremely bad
10. I am a quite versatile artist and will try just about anthing
1. Do you have certain playlists for certain moods? What do you name them? I usually just have one whole massive playlist of everything but depressing songs, those have their own playlist
2. Margarine or butter? Butter all the way
3. What was your favourite cartoon, as a child? Hmmm probably the classic Tom and Jerry where they didn't speak and just had a bunch of noises
4. Left-handed or Right-handed? Right-handed though I wish I was a lefty for some reason
5. Five places you want to go to someday? Europe, just Europe in general
6. What is the first thing you notice in someone? Usually their eyes, not the color, the age of their eyes
7. What draws you to a person? Probably similar, but not too similar, interests so we could each show each other different/new things
8. Favourite movie? It will probably always be How to Train Your Dragon, although I can settle for any dragon movie
9. Describe your dream library? Just Manga, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy, as that is all that I seem to read
10. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
Probably Cesium because I react violently to things in both good and bad ways
Ten people I tag: